Monday, October 3, 2011

Two new pictures

GJWHF June


Sienna is having an annual Marilyn Monroe party.  I tossed around a few ideas and nothing really jumped out at me.  I am happy with the photo but in comparison to my last two I feel like it doesn't flow.  The competition this cycle of girls is really close and has me in constant doubt of myself. 

Le Raunche


I knew I wanted some type of lingerie shot where Kamiko was oozing Sex.  I don't know if I accomplished that but I am in love with how this photo turned out.  I am not always one to do it and post right away.  I like to let the picture and concept marinate for a day but I do not think I will change my mind on this one. 

Glad to have my photos done for the week.  I want to work a little more on my Simpure Thoughts self challenge so I can start a daunting but fun 100 baby challenge.  I also feel like  I need to learn some editing in PSE but I just don't know where to start.  Another day...

1 comment:

  1. Phebes, those pics are gorgeous! I am loathe to compete with you, lol. Catch you later.

    ReplyDelete